Many websites are built on the assumption they think they know what their customers are looking for. SEO (search engine optimisation) is the process of modifying your websites pages in order to rank near the top of search engine results. However, many SEO service companies’ (& DIY) efforts can be ineffective and costly if they are targeting the wrong words and phrases.
SEO Performed Using Assumed Keyword or Phrases Has 2 Major Problems:
- these assumptions are not normally what your customers are looking for
- these assumptions are typically made by your competitors as well
.. meaning that your websites & campaigns are all SEO’d to target the same (and possibly inefficient) phrases and words as your competitors. With an estimated 1.86 billion web pages indexed on the Internet [source http://www.worldwidewebsize.com April 2014], appearing in the top of the results is incredibly difficult if you and the competition target the same search phrases.
If you are guessing or using Google keyword tool to suggest keywords for your AdWords PPC campaign, targeting the wrong words can be costing you a lot of money.
What We Do Differently
- We conduct research on your target market and perform competitor analysis.
- We have access to data from the major search engines, which tells us exactly:
- what your clients are searching for
- and how your competitors are competing for their business
- We supply you this data by the way as part of the service and in every case, the by-product of this research will discover niches that not even yourself or your competitors are aware of.
- We then (SEO) develop or modify the website to rank highly in the search engines in order to attract and engage targeted clients.
.. which means more targeted clients will be visiting your website.
Steve’s experience of having written search engines as a software engineer has meant he has an implicit understanding of how search engine technologies work. This knowledge, coupled with solid business experience of creating and managing sales & marketing strategies (including several years at board level) has provided the unique experience to provide highly effective digital marketing campaigns.
If you are looking for a professional SEO services company, then please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Steve Baker, Founder, Certified Google Partner & Chartered Institute of Marketing Accredited Digital Marketing Specialist.
- SEO (search engine optimisation) of websites.
- PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns such as Google AdWords
- Social Media campaigns such as Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook
- Email campaigns
- CRM tools in order to provide the systems for your sales staff to convert more leads.