Pay As You Want Pricing for Your First Session
Peace of Mind
I am convinced that you will be impressed with my work. So much so that I will take away the risk for you. That means that for your first session, you only pay what you think my work is worth.
Your First Session
Your first session can involve consultation, coaching or actually improving:
- Your website and how it could convert more leads with some simple modifications
- Your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social network campaigns
- Google AdWords or other Pay Per Click Advertising and is it right for you
- Email marketing campaigns
- CRM and the sales process
Why Would I Offer Pay as You Want Pricing?
- This will transfer the risk from you to me
- I’m curious to how customers value my work
The Small Print
- You decide how much to pay me for my work – making this the best offer you will probably ever see.
- You provide me with an explanation of why you are paying what you’re paying (see point 2. above).
- This will operate until further notice. This could be for one month or perhaps until the next ice age.
- Pay As You Want Pricing assignments are chosen at my discretion because I only want those that give me an opportunity to blow your mind.
- This is limited to your first project of consultancy, training or improvements to your website’s marketing, email or social media campaigns.
- I would like my travel expenses paid prior to visiting your site.
Steve Baker, Founder, Certified Google Partner & Chartered Institute of Marketing Accredited Digital Marketing Specialist.
- SEO (search engine optimisation) of websites.
- PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns such as Google AdWords
- Social Media campaigns such as Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook
- Email campaigns
- CRM tools in order to provide the systems for your sales staff to convert more leads.